PHM-US is a network of individuals and organizations working to transform the United States health system while also supporting international efforts to challenge destructive US policies and corporations. Being part of PHM-US means sharing the values of the People's Charter for Health and advancing a vision of health for all.
There are many ways to join the movement!
- READ AND ENDORSE the People's Charter for Health
- SIGN UP to receive occasional announcements and action alerts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- GET ACTIVE with an interest group on:
- Health Systems Reform and Access to Health Care (email jopuvvula-at-hotmail.com)
Recommended readings and videos: The Struggle for Health in El Salvador (video); Global Health Watch 2 Part B: The Health Care Sector; Out in the Rural (video); Frontline documentary Sick Around the World; NGO Code of Conduct for Health Systems Strengthening
- Environmental Justice (email abnolen-at-utmb.edu)
Recommended readings and videos: Health Crisis Rocks the Gulf in the Aftermath of the Spill, but Feds and BP Turn a Blind Eye; Filmmaker Josh Fox on"Gasland" (video)
- Anti-Militarism (email elyon-at-pih.org)
- Work and the Right to Health: Visit our new wiki for resources and activities: http://fairhealthywork.wikidot.com
- Trade and Access to Essential Medicines (email lily-at-hesperian.org)
- PHM US Student Circle (email jdashmore-at-gmail.com)
You can learn more about who we are and how we work on the coordinating committee page and by checking out the news and resources posted below. Have questions or ideas? Please write to email@example.com!